CALL FOR AHEPP ANNUAL PRESENTATIONS
The AHEPP Annual Planning Committee invites public health, health care, disaster relief, emergency management, and other planning and preparedness professionals nationwide to present their best practices, research findings, or other resources that support moving preparedness forward in hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, long term care, residential care, home health, hospice, group home, nursing home, intermediate care facilities, public health departments, and other healthcare settings.
Applicable presentation topics may include:
- Business continuity
- Communication (social media, methods, lessons learned)
- Current research
- Exercise design and conduct
- Hazard vulnerability assessment
- Leadership in disasters
- Lessons learned/recent events
- Policies and procedures
- Training and testing
- Applications are due March 31, 2017 (12:00 noon CST) .
- Applications may be submitted through this online form or you may email email@example.com for a manual form.
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance by May 1, 2017.
- Presenters, if accepted, will be required to provide final learning objectives, conflict of interest statement, and resumes by May 15, 2017.
- Presenters must submit an electronic copy of all presentation materials by September 15, 2017.
- Presenters will receive conference registration fees for one presenter per accepted session.