Submit a poster abstract proposal - it's free!
Share your work with the largest gathering of healthcare preparedness professionals from across the nation and help move preparedness forward. Submissions due July 15, 2016.
- Poster abstract presenters must register for the conference.
- Poster board will be 4 ft tall by 6 ft wide on mounted stands.
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site for mounting.
- No audiovisual equipment is permitted for poster presentations.
- The presenter must remain by his/her poster for the duration of the presentation sessions.
- You may bring handouts to distribute.
- Bring business cards with you in case the viewer is interested in more information.
- Abstract acceptance statuses will be emailed by July 29, 2016.
Judging Criteria for Posters
|Visual impact, readability
||Organization of contents
|Objectives & Conclusions
||Significance of the project; objective and conclusions are clearly stated and have been accomplished
|Methods & Results
||Explanation of process; tables and images are labeled and understandable
||Presenter’s understanding of the topic, presentation and delivery
Poster Competition Prizes
Posters will be judged on Day 1 of the conference by the poster judging committee. Awards will be given to two submissions in each category for a total of 6 awards.
1st and 2nd Place: 1 free conference registration to the 2017 Annual AHEPP Conference
3rd and 4th Place: 1 year free AHEPP membership
5th and 6th Place: 1 year free AHEPP membership
Questions? Please contact us.